关于日常生活英语对话汇总
英语的口语是我们要多多开口的,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,欢迎大家阅读和参考 家长会 A: Thank you for coming tonight, Mrs. Webber. As a teacher, it's great seeing the kid's parents assist our parent-teacher conference night. 谢谢您晚上能来,韦伯太太。作为老师,很高兴您晚上能来参加家长会。 B: Of course! I am very interested to know how my child is doing and also get some insight from you as to how he can improve. 当然要来参加的!我非常想知道我的孩子最近怎么样,也想问问您如何帮助他提高学习成绩呢。 A: Well Allen is a great student. He is a hard worker and very well behaved, however he does struggle a bit with math. 嗯,艾伦是个很好的学生。他学习勤奋,表现也很好,但是在数学上他有些困难。 B: I guess he gets that from me, I never did well in math when I was a kid. What can I do at home to compliment what he is learning in the classroom. 我想这可能是遗传吧,我小时候数学就不好。在家里我们做些什么帮助他巩固在课上学到的知识呢? A: Well, it's important that you sit with him and review his homework assignments and help him with math. I would also recommend he stay after school twice a week for tutoring sessions. It will really help a lot. 嗯。你应该坐在他旁边帮他复习家庭作业并且辅导他数学,这很重要。我建议他每周有两天能在放学后参加辅导课程。那样会帮助很大。 B: Thanks a lot! I will definitely do that. Is there anything else? 非常感谢!我一定会这么做的。还有什么其他可以做的吗? A: Um... yes. Here is a notice from our financial department, seems your child's tution is overdue. 嗯是的,这是我们财政部的通知单,看上去您的孩子的家教期限已经到了。 B: Oh yes, I... 哦,是的。我 圣诞节后的剩饭 A: What's for dinner? 晚餐吃什么? B: Leftovers. 剩饭。 A: What? Leftovers of what and from when? 什么?什么剩饭,什么时候的? B: From last night! I took the left over turkey, mixed it with some diced peppers and onions, added a little bit of mayonnaise and made some sandwiches! 昨晚剩下的有切碎的辣椒和洋葱的火鸡,还有一些蛋黄酱,可以做些三明治。 A: Isn't that dangerous though? I mean bacteria and germs reproducing on food that was left out or re-heated? 这么久了,还能吃吗?我是说放这么久,即使加热,细菌还是会繁殖的。 B: Well, I didn't leave the turkey out at room temperature for more than a an hour and I refrigerated it soon after we finished eating. Also, when reheating, I put it in the oven for fifteen minutes at one hundred degrees Celsius. 嗯,我们把火鸡放在室温下超过了一个小时,我们吃完后就放进了冰箱。后来,放在100摄氏度的微波炉里加热了15分钟。 A: Well OK, I am just afraid of getting food poisoning. 嗯,好的,我只是担心会食物中毒。 B: Don't worry about it! Making a new meal out of leftovers is almost an art! Not only do you save money, but you also get to be creative and have something different to eat! 不用担心!用剩饭剩菜重新做新的食物简直就是艺术!这样不仅可以省钱,还可以让你学会创新,有不同的东西可以吃! 圣诞传统 A: What are you doing, awake? 你在做什么呢,醒着吗? B: I can't sleep... 我睡不着 A: But it's almost midnight! 但是现在已经是午夜了! B: Exactly. I'm too excited for Christmas morning. Also, I thought I heard Santa. 确实是。我想到就快要到圣诞的早晨了,我就很兴奋。还有,我以为我听到了圣诞老人来了。 A: Really? How do you know it was Santa? 真的吗?你怎么知道是圣诞老人的? B: Well, I heard that naughty boys and girls get coal in their stockings, so I thought I'd be nice and make Santa cookies. I even left out some milk. I heard someone in the kitchen eating the cookies, so I came downstairs! A: Hmm... well I know that Santa won't come down the chimney with you hiding behind the tree, spying on him! 嗯我知道圣诞老师不会在你躲在树后面想要偷看的时候从烟囱里下来。 B: Really? 真的吗? A: Really! Let's go back upstairs and get back to bed. That way, we can let Santa do his job. Then when you wake up, it will be Christmas already! 真的!我们上楼去回到床上睡觉吧。这样的话,圣诞老人才能做他的事。然后等你醒来的时候,就已经是圣诞节了。 B: O-K... 好吧 A: Hey, honey! Is that you? Don't eat all the cookiesI want some, too! 嘿,宝贝!是你吗?不要把曲奇都吃了,我也想吃点!
关于生活常用英语对话精选
随着我国与国际社会的联络日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。我整理了关于生活常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于生活常用英语对话一
还盘 对话
The customer wants to make a counter-offer. Now he is discussing it with Steven.
客户想要做个还盘。此刻他正和史蒂文谈论此事。
Customer: Your prices seem a little high.
客户:你们的价格髙了一些。
Steven: We could make it lower for you. What's your counter-offer?
史蒂文:我们可以给您优惠一些。您的还价是多少?
Customer: We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
客户:我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
Steven: If you order in large lots, we'll accept the price.
史蒂文:如果你大量订购,我们可以接受这个价钱。
Customer: OK. We will increase our order.
客户:好,我们将增加订购盘。
Steven: All right, as a token of friendship, we accept your counter-offer.
史蒂文:好吧,作为友谊的象征,我们接受你方还盘。
Customer:I'm glad that we've settled the price.
客户:很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
关于生活常用英语对话二
报盘 对话
Steven decides to make an offer to the customer. Now he is talking about the price with the customer.
史蒂文决定为顾客报一下盘。此刻他正在和顾客谈论价格问题。
offer is RMB300 per tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
史蒂文:我们的报价是每台录音机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
Customer:We think the price is too high.
客户:我们认为价格太高了。
the best price we can offer.
史蒂文:那差不多是我们所能开出的最低价了。
have to discusss it with my boss.
客户:这个我们得跟老板讨论一下。
Steven:We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.
史蒂文:如果你的订单是马上出货的话,我们可以打折。
关于生活常用英语对话三
询盘 对话
A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.
一客户想要对印花真丝围巾询一下价,现在史蒂文正和该客户谈论此事。
Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?
客户:我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.
史蒂文:谢谢询价。但您的询盘不明确,我无法答复。
send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.
客户:请向我们报最优价,并说明支付条件和装运期。
Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.
史蒂文:好的。我要和我们的经理商量一下。下星期我们就向你们发实盘。
waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
客户:我等您的报价,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.
史蒂文:好。我会尽快回复您的。
两人初次见面英语对话
开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。我整理了两人初次见面英语对话,欢迎阅读! 两人初次见面英语对话篇一 Tom: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Tom. Jenny: Hi, Tom. Nice to meet you. My name is Juanita, but everybody calls me Jenny. Tom: Nice to meet you, Jenny. So, where are you from? Jenny: Well, originally I'm from Argentina, but we moved to the United States when I was about five years old. My parents now live in Chile. That's were they first met. How about you, Tom? Tom: I was born in Fresno, California, and we lived there until I was seven. Then, since my father worked for the military, we moved all over the place. Jenny: Oh yeah? Where are some of the places you've lived? Tom: Mostly, we were overseas. We spent a total of ten years in Korea, Germany, and Okinawa, Japan. We were transferred back to the States three years ago, but I think my parents would have stayed, let's say, another 20 years had it not been for my education. Jenny: Wow. It sounds like you've had an interesting life. So, what do you do now? Tom: I'm a student at Purdue University. Jenny: Oh really? What are you studying? Tom: I'm majoring in psychology. How about you? What do you do? Jenny: Well, I'm working as a sales representative for Vega Computers downtown. Tom: No kidding! My brother works there too. 两人初次见面英语对话篇二 Hello! 你好! Oh, hi! 噢,你好! Please let me introduce myself. My name is Tom. 请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫汤姆。 Pleased to meet you. My name is Alice. Did you just move in next door? 很高兴认识你。我叫爱丽丝。你刚刚搬到隔壁吗? Yes, I did. Have you lived here long? 是的,我是。你在这里住得久吗? Me? I guess so. I've lived here for about six years now. Have you lived in America very long? 我吗?我想是这样的。我在这里住了6年了。你在美国住得久吗? No, not really. When I left Vietnam, I came to America and lived with my cousin in Dallas for two years. Where do you work, Alice? 不,不是很久。离开越南之后,我来到美国,和我的堂兄在达拉斯住了两年。爱丽丝,你在哪里工作? I teach mathematics at a college. What do you do? 我在一所大学教数学。你是做什么的? I'm an accountant company. 我是一个公司的会计员。 Well, Tom, it was good to meet you. I have to go now. I'm teaching a class this evening and I need to get to the college. 噢,汤姆,很高兴认识你。现在我必须走了。今晚我要上一节课,我要去学校了。 It was nice meeting you too, Alice. 爱丽丝,认识你我也很高兴。 See you around. 再见。 Good-bye, Alice. 再见,爱丽丝。 两人初次见面英语对话篇三 xian: hello,my name is xian.what's your name? 你好,我叫冼.你叫什么名字? lingling: hello,my name is lingling,nice to meet you. 你好,我叫玲玲,很高兴认识你. xian: nice to meet you too,where are you going? 我也很高兴能认识你,你要去那里呢? lingling: the weather is very good,today.i'm going to the bookstore. would you like to go with me? 今天天气很好,我要去书店看看.你要去吗? xian: yes ,i also want to take a look there. 好的,我也想去看看. lingling: ok! let's go! 好的,我们走吧
关于见面时的英语对话阅读 英语初次见面情景对话
对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。我整理了关于见面时的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于见面时的英语对话一
Nancy:
Jerry!
杰瑞!
Jerry:
Anne! I haven't seen you for ages. How’ve you been?
安妮!我好久没见你了。你过得怎么样?
Nancy:
Fine, just fine. And you?
好,挺好。你呢?
Jerry:
Not bad. It really is great to see you again. Where have you been?
不错。真的很高兴又见到你。你到哪去了?
Nancy:
Guangzhou. I’ve got a cousin there.
广州。我有一个堂兄在那里。
关于见面时的英语对话二
Shirley:
Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm your neighbor. My name is Shirley.
你好,首先让我做个自我介绍。我是你的邻居,我叫雪莉。
John:
Hi, Shirley. I'm John. It's nice to meet you.
你好,雪莉,我叫约翰。见到你非常高兴。
Shirley:
Nice to meet you, too.
我也非常高兴见到你。
John:
Please come in.
请进。
Shirley:
Here is a little gift for your family. It's a calendar with all the community events on it. I hope it can be helpful.
这是给你们家的一点小礼物。是一本台历,上面列出了所有的社区活动。希望这能对你们有帮助。
John:
I really appreciate it.
非常感谢。
Shirley:
Since we are neighbors, if you need any help or anything, please come to me.
既然我们是邻居,如果你需要任何东西或帮助,都可以来找我。
John:
I will. Actually, I am worried so much about the security of this community because my house has been burgled twice before.
我会的。事实上,我非常担心这个社区的安全问题,因为我们家以前被盗过两次。
Shirley:
Oh, don't worry about that here. There are security guards on duty 24 hours a day and they patrol all over the neighborhood. You know, they are all very strong.
噢,在这儿不用担心。这儿一天24小时都有保安值班,他们会在社区里巡逻,而且他们都非常强壮。
John:
Really? That's good. Is there any supermarket in our neighborhood?
是吗?那太好了。那我们社区里有超市吗?
Shirley:
Of course. There is a Carrefour near the neighborhood. I'll show you there if you want to.
当然有啊。在我们社区附近有个家乐福超市。你要想去的话,我带你去。
John:
That's terrific!
那太棒了!
Shirley:
By the way, a party will be held for new neighbors the day after tomorrow; I hope I can see you there.
顺便说一声,后天会有一个为迎接新邻居而开的晚会,希望你能参加。
John:
Yeah, and we can get to know each other at the party.
好啊,在晚会上我们可以相互了解。
Shirley:
That sounds good! I've gotta go.
恩,听起来不错。我要走了。
John:
OK, come and visit anytime.
好的,欢迎随时来访。
Shirley:
Thanks for the invitation. I will!
谢谢你的邀请。我会的!
关于见面时的英语对话三
Paul:
Are you going somewhere?
你是要去那儿吗?
Amy:
Yes, I’m off to the department store. I must buy some furniture for my new flat.
是的,我要到百货商店去一趟。我必须要给我的新公寓买些家具。
Paul:
Really? Well you’ll have to get there before 6pm because they close early today.
是吗?那你可得晚上6点之前去,因为今天商店那个时间关门。
Amy:
Ok. Thanks for that information.
好的,谢谢你告诉告诉我这个信息。
Paul:
Yeah and remember if you buy something you mustn’t carry it home otherwise your back will get worse.
还有别忘了如果你买了什么东西一定不要自己背回家,否则你的背痛更要加重了。
Amy:
Ok, do they have a delivery service?
好的,那他们有送货服务吗?
Paul:
Yes, but it’s not free, you have to pay.
有的,不过不是免费的,你需要付费。
Amy:
Ok, I’ll see you later.
OK, 那咱们回头见。